Smugmug has a functionality to automatically scale the size of photos. Smugmug also has photo sharing features like RSS feeds, tags, and a public API. Uploading photos from Smugmug to your Box account is easy. In just a few steps you can easily save & backup photos to Box. Following is the steps by step process on how to backup SmugMug photos to Box on an Android phone or tablet device.
Backup SmugMug Photos to Box
- First of all, you need to connect your Box and SmugMug account.
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign into your account.
- Or, download "Box App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- In another tab, go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign into your account.
- Or, download "Smugmug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Now, go to 'Smugmug app' on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Tap the photo which you want to backup. You will see it in full size.
- Tap "Down arrow" button located at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Select "Share Photo" option.
- You will see a list of applications. Select "Box" option.
- A "Upload item to" window opens up.
- Choose a location & tap "Upload" button.
- All your photos will now be backed up to Box.