At Better, Inc (owner of the mambo.picbackman.com service), protecting your privacy and the privacy
of anyone receiving your email is very important. These policies are for the purpose of
making mambo safe and appropriate for all.
Safety of your personal information
Adhering to the Safe Harbor privacy principles of the U.S. – EU Safe Harbor Framework
- Mambo collects certain information about you in order to allow your account to
function properly. At any time, you may log in and change this information, or remove
it. Under no circumstances will we share your personal information with any third party.
Periodic emails from Mambo
- Mambo adheres to Safe Harbor privacy principles, designed to provide U.S. companies
with guidance on how to provide protection of personal information from Europe as
required by the European Union's Directive on Data Protection. Recourse is handled
through the EU Data Protection Authorities. The United States Department of Commerce's
Safe Harbor lists Mambo in a directory of self-certifying companies here.
- Direct any Safe Harbor inquiries or requests to:
Ensuring secure billing transactions
- From time to time you may receive from us emails related to your account or your use of
Mambo. Every email will contain a link for you to be able to opt-out of receiving
- We will not sell or rent your email address. Ever.
- You are asked to supply certain credit card and billing information in order to purchase
Mambo's services. That information is transferred, using the most secure
transmission technology, to a trusted third party for processing. The information is
then encrypted and securely stored to handle your transactions.