Flickr allows you to share photos with other people in the world privately and securely. You can also share Flickr photos in RSS feeds, by posting to outside blogs, by email and much more. Flickr provides you free professional editing tools and live filters to refine your photos in real-time. Here's a step by step process to share Flickr videos to SmugMug on an Android device.
Share Flickr Videos to SmugMug
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account from your mobile browser.
- Or, download the 'Flickr App' on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- You will see all your photos & videos on the Flickr account.
- Select the videos which you want to share.
- Tap 'Share' button located at the bottom of the screen.
- You will see the list of applications, select 'SmugMug Upload' option.
- Click 'Change Settings' button located at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Select the gallery to upload videos, add a caption, keywords and set privacy settings.
- Click 'Save' button to make the changes.
- Lastly, tap 'Upload All' button located at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- All your videos will now be uploaded to SmugMug.