SmugMug is a great site for photo sharing where you can keep your photos safely. You can literally upload everything from your mobile device to your SmugMug gallery from your phone or SmugMug mobile App. Here's how you can upload photos to SmugMug gallery from your iPhone camera roll.
Upload Photos on SmugMug from iPhone
- Log in to your SmugMug acoount from the mobile browser.
- On the homepage, tap the gallery where you want to upload your photos.
- You'll see an upload cloud button next to your bio photo.
- Tap on it and select photos from your iPhone camera roll.
Through SmugMug iOS app
You can upload photos from your iPhone camera roll to SmugMug galleries through its app too!
- Launch your camera roll.
- Select the photo(s) you want to upload.
- Tap the square share icon at the bottom left of the screen.
- Swipe left on the top row of sharing options and tap More.
- Scroll until you see 'SmugMug' and toggle the switch On. Then tap 'Done'.
- You should now see SmugMug in the top row of your sharing options. Tap it to upload your photos directly to SmugMug
Hold on! There's another way:
- Go to the SmugMug app and click the upload cloud icon in the upper right.
- A window prompts 'SmugMug would like to access your photos', press it 'OK'.
- Now, select the photos you wish to upload from your camera roll and click on the 'NEXT' button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the gallery where you want to upload your pictures or create new by clicking 'NEW' in the upper right.
- Once done, click the 'Upload' button.
- You'll see the uploading in progress, it continues in background even when you browse other things on your phone.
Now, go on upload your amazing photographs from iPhone camera roll to SmugMug.